1. KFC Chicken Littles. No matter which beloved comedian is dressed up like the Colonel lately, the nutritional facts on the healthiest fast-food chicken sandwich are staying the same: fewest calories than any other sandwich (310), fewest grams of saturated fat (3), and fewest milligrams of sodium (590).
What fast-food place has the healthiest chicken?
One of the healthier grilled chicken sandwiches out there is made by Chick-fil-A. Grilled chicken sandwiches at Carl’s Jr., Wendy’s, and McDonald’s are close seconds.
Who has the best fast-food fried chicken?
The Top 10 Fast Food Chicken Restaurants in the U.S.
- KFC. kfc. 1.6M followers. …
- Zaxby’s. realzaxbys. 126K followers. …
- Bojangles. bojangles. 64.6K followers. …
- Raising Cane’s. dailyfoodfeed. Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers. …
- Shake Shack. shakeshack. 797K followers. …
- Wingstop. Instagram. Instagram. …
- Church’s Chicken. Instagram. …
- Jollibee. Instagram.
Which is healthier KFC or Chick-fil-A?
Our KFC sandwich weighed 90% more than Chick-fil-A but officially has only 50% more calories. The KFC sandwich is fattier than Chick-fil-A, and because fat contains more calories that protein and carbs, it’s tempting to conclude that our sandwiches didn’t match the official calorie count.
Is KFC or Popeyes healthier?
Popeye’s Breasts pack in the most salt, with 1330 mg of sodium (nearly a day’s worth) in every 440-calorie breast, and KFC’s Extra Crispy Breast isn’t far behind, with 1140 mg sodium per 490-calorie breast. Both have nearly as much fat as protein, with a carb content close to that of a serving of pasta.
Which fast food is the healthiest?
With these guidelines in mind, here are some of the healthier options on fast-food menus:
- Grilled nuggetsat Chik-fil-A. …
- Grilled chicken wrapat Wendy’s. …
- Grilled steak soft tacoat Taco Bell. …
- Tuna salad subat Subway. …
- Steak burrito bowlat Chipotle. …
- Protein Style burgerat In-N-Out. …
- MorningStar Veggie Burgerat Burger King.
Is Wendy’s grilled chicken healthy?
Wendy’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich boasts only 350 calories, 8 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, and 850 milligrams of sodium. This simple yet satisfying sandwich of grilled chicken, lettuce, and tomato adds tangy honey mustard instead of high-fat mayo — for a dietitian’s delight.
Is Popeyes Chicken healthy?
Popeyes chicken is definitely unhealthy
But when it comes to Popeyes, there’s bad news for fans — it’s particularly bad. Let’s take just a few examples, starting with their chicken sandwich. One of Popeyes’ new and insanely popular sandwiches comes with a shocking 690 calories, 42 grams of fat, and 1,443 mg of sodium.
Is Popeyes chicken better than KFC?
No, neither is better than the other, just different. It is simply a matter of personal preference. You also cannot directly compare most of their products because they have different things. Popeye’s has spicy chicken, KFC does not.
Which is the best fried chicken in the world?
Korean Fried Chicken
I know I said that this list is unordered, but I’m going to come out and say right now that Korean-style fried chicken is the best fried chicken in the world. The crispest, crunchiest, tastiest version I’ve had came from a small restaurant in Busan, on the southern coast of South Korea.
What is the number 1 healthiest fast food restaurant?
1. Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in foods like tacos and burritos. The company tries to use only organic, local ingredients, with meats from naturally raised animals.
What is the least healthiest fast food restaurant?
These are America’s least healthy fast-food chains.
- Jack in the Box.
- Carl’s Jr.
Is Arby’s healthier than McDonalds?
While it doesn’t carry the same cult status as McDonald’s or Chipotle, the fast food franchise famous for its roast beef is surprisingly one of the healthier places to eat — as long as you know what (and what not) to order. Here’s why Arby’s could be a better pick for those who are trying to be more health-conscious.
Is Chick-Fil-A or Popeyes healthier?
You’ll have more control over the nutrition and ingredients. When you’re craving junk food, though, between Popeyes vs Chick-fil-A, Chick-fil-A is the clear winner for anyone watching their nutrition. Between calories, sodium, fat, and everything else, it’s the best choice between the two.
Is Burger King chicken fries real chicken?
According to QSR, BK Chicken Fries are technically chicken fingers, because they’re made from strips of whole muscle, white meat-only chicken breast. The one thing all these different styles of fast-food boneless chicken have in common is that chains really push the dipping sauces regardless.
Why is fast-food chicken bad for you?
Prepared in a healthy way, chicken can be a good source of protein. However, fast food restaurants often use hydrogenated oils when preparing their chicken, introducing a lot of trans fat and putting you at an increased risk of hypertension and heart disease.